Feb 26 – I repainted the chicken floorcloth.  When I went to wax it last time, I was flying blind and the Turtle Wax I used (blind, I tell you!) stripped some of the paint off and dulled it, as I hadn’t put a protective coat on the paint.  This time I varnished the paint.   And I have new wax – actual floor wax, the type that is to be used on a floor cloth.  Of course, I moved it from under the sink and can’t remember where I put it, but the house is small, so I will find it.  I’m very pleased with the new colorful version.  This time I made the chicks more Buff Orpington chick color, instead of bright yellow.

Advertisements